When it comes to protecting your family and having your last wishes honoured, a legal will is highly important. Writing a will can help you to gift property, possessions and money to your loved ones and charities. As well as this, your will can give instructions on settling debt and other personal wishes.
At Robert Wood and Associates, we have more than 36 years of experience with wills and probate and all other matters related to estate law. We can assist you in every element of wills and estates, including writing, revising and challenging a will.
Complete Assistance for You and Your Family
Making decisions about wills and probate can be difficult, which is why we provide clear and friendly services to assist you and your family. When you give us a call or visit our Boronia law firm, we can assist you with:
- Estate Planning and Succession Planning for your future family requirements
- Making a will – we can help you record your wishes in a legally binding manner
- Adding to or changing a will by Codicil – we will update and revise your will as your wishes change, using the special codicil document to make amendments
- Obtaining probate of an estate – when you need a grant of probate from the courts to carry out a will, we can assist you with that process
- Challenging a will and obtaining entitlements – you may be entitled to challenge a will to receive some or more property
- Administration of estates – we can assist with the administration of a loved one’s estate
- Sale and realisation of property and investments – we can help you to distribute and sell property and investments after a loved one’s passing
Fast and Cost Efficient Service
A legal will provides peace of mind for both you and your family, and our services do the same. Whatever wills and estates assistance you need, our lawyers will act quickly and efficiently.
We will efficiently explain your situation, your likelihood and success, and any associated costs, so you’re never left in the dark. If court action is recommended, our lawyers will be by your side for the entire process.
Our lawyers are committed to strong communication and working towards solutions with you.